Tuesday, April 24, 2012

First Night with my New Family

My new mommy picked me up last night. 
She bought me "Pink" everything. Pink harness, Pink Leash, Pink Toys ~ I LOVE IT!
I enjoyed the ride home. I am very good in the car. Although I have not ventured out of my crate when I am in the car, but I am sure I will do well with a little training.
So when I got to my new home, my new daddy was waiting for me in the driveway. We visited a while and then I wanted to check out my new diggs.  Wow! I have the run of the house. I know right where my food and water is and I love the couch.  We checked out my big brothers room and decided I like to be with my mommy ~ teenage boys ~ you gotta love em.  Well it was time for bed and you could imagine my excitment when I found out I could sleep on the bed with my mommy.
We both had a Good Night Sleep!
Well I just want to say that I am very thankful for My Foster Mommy Sandi.  I love her and she will always be in my heart....if it wasnt for her, I dont know what would of happened to me.  Big PUG Kisses Sandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment